Working with Arlene
Terms of Service
By paying your invoice you accept the following terms:
- P&A Services LLC d/b/a Intricate Designs (“Intricate Designs”) will create a custom logo or similar graphic design work product as described on the estimate Intricate Designs provided to you.
- Within approximately 7 days of submission of your specifications, Intricate Designs will provide a mockup of your design. You may request two rounds of major changes to the mockup. Changes must be submitted in a single email. Changes beyond the second round of revisions can be subject to an additional fee.
If you don’t respond to the mockup within 7 days of the date Intricate Designs provides the mockup, then you forfeit your right to request changes and the mockup becomes your final design.
- Intricate Designs will provide a final design approximately 7 days after receiving requested revisions to the mockup.
- Intricate Designs retains the right to exercise artistic discretion. Due to the nature of custom design and digital delivery, Intricate Designs cannot issue a refund on the basis of client dissatisfaction after the delivery of a final design.
- Intricate Designs retains all copyright in the design created under this agreement. You may use your logo or other design created under this agreement for your personal or commercial use. Permissible online commercial use includes business promotion, including but not limited to use on business websites, social media use or use on business cards, flyers, and brochures.
You may not grant third parties the right to use your design for purposes other than promoting you or your business (for example, an online publication may include your logo in a story about your business, but you may not give the design to another business owner to use in promoting their own business).
- Under no circumstances will Intricate Designs be liable for damages beyond the price you have paid.